Friday, January 9, 2009

it's time to get fancy schmancy

I love my friends. I consider myself fortunate to have met so many wonderful people over the past several months, and for the amazing friends I have known for a long time. Wishing to share our friends with each other, my roommates and I threw a holiday party. Originally themed "tacky Christmas sweater", it was soon changed to "fancy schmancy" for it seemed as though every party in San Francisco required over-sized sweater attire.



Meet the Friendship Thunderdome. I live with these rad people and enjoy their company on the daily. Group hug at our fancy schmancy holiday party!


We consist of Anatasia, Ryan, Ian, Dustin and myself.


I made these cookies for the guests.


Many of my friends were sweet enough to make it for the festivities. Meet Amanda, Brooke, Colleen, Andrea, Ashley, and Joanna.


My lovely ladies Amanda and Jenna.


Some jerk erased our Christmas faces.


Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment