Friday, June 12, 2009

Why I love my mother

I sent the following to my mom, along with two photos of tattoos:

"Hey mom,
What do you think of a mix between these two tattoos?
Love ya!"


To which she replied:

"OK, I'm not saying that I like the idea for you at all BUT....IF...you were to go in this direction, I like the first one...more of an outline. Once color is introduced, it becomes fake and ugly...in my opinion. However, IF you use color, please think about keeping it simple...not all colored in and BE SURE of the artist you hire. Faces can get distorted and I know you like women. The face on this colored photo looks unpleasant.
Love you Baby!
Mom xoxo"


hah, "and I know you like women"...too funny

1 comment:

  1. wait, can i see the two options?!

    and your mom is awesome.
    i can't wait to have that best-friend-relationship with my mom when i go to college, hah.

    hang out this week? do you know what days/when you are free?

    ReplyDelete