Saturday, November 14, 2009

My sad, pathetic loft bed is gone. Too unstable, too noisy, and made me feel like I was 15 again. Spent many hours and a lot of money on building it, not to mention all the great help I got from Karl, Todd, and Howie. But alas, it had to go. Last night Todd and Elbert were amazing enough to help me dismantle all the beams and return my room to that of a 21 year old's (or late 19th Century hoarder). Howie made it possible for me to pick up a beautiful bedframe on Craigslist, and was fantastic at helping me make decisions. I'm stubborn, as some of you may know, and being able to trust his decisions and listen to reason was ridiculously helpful. Somehow I was able to fit everything I own plus the new couch back into my room. After a day like yesterday, all I needed was a solid night's rest in a regular bed. Sleepover-capable and encouraged.

No comments:

Post a Comment