Sunday, September 6, 2009

goodbyes

Goodbyes make my heart ache.

This week I must bid adieu to two amazing friends of mine, Amanda and Andrea. Amanda's going off to college at Seattle University and Andrea's making her way up to Portland for a job and clean air.

I made this reversible laptop case for Amanda's going away/birthday present. I can see her, laptop in hand, walking into her favorite, hip Seattle coffee shop ready to start writing some ten page cultural anthro paper. Or perhaps a feminist response to [insert issue here]. Best of luck ladies. Looking forward to visiting you two after you're all settled in your respective homes. Love youuus.





2 comments:

  1. i love you too! the laptop bag is peeerfect

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love what you created with these materials. Great job. Looks like what I used to do when I was younger and free-er! lol

    ReplyDelete