Monday, May 4, 2009

my summer "honey-do" list

I plan on having a fun, structured summer every year and for once in my life it's going to happen. I believe I'll be working part-time this summer as my hours have almost all run out at the PUC. Looks like nannying it is. So here's a list of things I will accomplish this summer, being that I'll have much more free time.

•camp in Yosemite & hike Half Dome with my roommates Luke and Chris, their girlfriends Pamela and Kate, and my "significant other" (ie. Jenna?)

•bake two 3-tiered wedding cakes in preparation for Brooke and Matt's wedding

•sew at least 3 garments

•Your Bazaar with Montgomery

•read at least 3 books, two of which being a Kafka reader Jeramie let me borrow and Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix I swiped from an old man at Goodwill

•finish reading Manifesta, Bitch, and Sex Trafficking: The Global Market in Women and Children

•pot all plants in planters on fire escape and balcony outside my window

•decorate and compile a recipe book for all my favorite recipes and family dishes

•relax

2 comments:

  1. you can do it ally! i hope we can hang out in the summer and do fun activities.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still haven't finished reading "Bitch". I've had that sucker for four years now. Bah.

    ReplyDelete