Saturday, May 16, 2009

flowers

Before today there weren't any flowers in particular that really caught my fancy. My great-grandmother (Nana) and grandmother's (Nani) favorite flower is the calla lily, and my mom's is the purple iris. I don't really care for either of these, which eliminates that idea for a tattoo design. Upon Googling for a couple hours to avoid writing my papers, I realized that I love red, orange, yellow, and pink flowers.


ranunculus


peace rose


dandelion (photo by my awesome friend Elbert Park)


fuschia "ballet girl" (photo by yours truly)

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE ranunculus. I almost bought some today on 24th St., but thought they might wilt before I got home. All the others you show here are beautiful too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is a beautiful shot allyson! hope your grandma's doing well.

    ReplyDelete