Monday, April 6, 2009

roommates

A few days ago I was laying on my bed, deep in thought and thoroughly enjoying life, when I turned my head to the right and found this beast hidden behind a picture frame on my bookshelf. My roommates and I have this running prank of sorts which involves hiding this creature, whatever it may be, in each other's rooms. The point is to be sneaky about it, never letting on that it was you who in fact hid it under their pillow, propped it up on their desk chair, or hid it on their closet shelf. The latter is how I first became aware of this running household joke. I thought it was a present for me, albeit an undesired present, from my roommate who had just gotten back from a trip to Thailand. Luckily my assumption was incorrect, but it sure would have beat being startled by this thing every once in a while.



No comments:

Post a Comment