Sunday, November 23, 2008

murder, she wrote

My friends Andrea, Ashley, Brooke and I went on a girls' weekend trip to Mendocino, CA. We stayed at the Blair House, backdrop of the show Murder, She Wrote featuring Angela Lansbury. Andrea and Ashley are huge fans of Angela, and Brooke and I didn't mind indulging them. The weather was perfect, the scenery beautiful, and the locals crazy.




Meet Andrea. Visual definition of fancy free.


Meet Ashley, our driver. She and Andrea are sisters. They have been an important part of my life since I was a toddler in watermellon-print overalls.


Meet Brooke. We became friends a couple years ago and I love being around her. She's my loyal gym buddy.




Wolf wine.


Cute, cuuuute stray kitties.


They didn't like us too much.


Welcome to Mendocinooooo!





No comments:

Post a Comment